Tuesday, December 24, 2013

@Christine DiPompeo I would totally make this for you but I think we both know what would happen if I tried to draw Illinois and Pennsylvania with my complete lack of artistic talent.

cards
cards

Download whole gallery
What a delightfully cheerful vintage inspired handmade Christmas card. #Christmas #card #handmade #card_making #paper_crafts #scrapbooking #shabby #chic #vintage
What a delightfully cheerful vintage inspired handmade Christmas card. #Christmas #card #handmade #card_making #paper_crafts #scrapbooking #shabby #chic #vintage

Download whole gallery
@Christine DiPompeo I would totally make this for you but I think we both know what would happen if I tried to draw Illinois and Pennsylvania with my complete lack of artistic talent.
@Christine DiPompeo I would totally make this for you but I think we both know what would happen if I tried to draw Illinois and Pennsylvania with my complete lack of artistic talent.

Download whole gallery
handmade Christmas card
handmade Christmas card

Download whole gallery
Christmas handmade card
Christmas handmade card

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment