Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Trees made from old book papers, vintage tart tins and glitter. I've been saving some of those vintage tart tins and wondering what I could go with them...

Christmas Trees made from old book papers, vintage tart tins and glitter. I've been saving some of those vintage tart tins and wondering what I could go with them...
Christmas Trees made from old book papers, vintage tart tins and glitter. I've been saving some of those vintage tart tins and wondering what I could go with them...

Download whole gallery
Christmas card
Christmas card

Download whole gallery
mouse set in a box/ little knots/ hand made in England by Alessandra Taccia
mouse set in a box/ little knots/ hand made in England by Alessandra Taccia

Download whole gallery
white on white on vellum by donna mikasa, via Flickr
white on white on vellum by donna mikasa, via Flickr

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment