Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Felt heart garlands--I'm totally doing this if I have a girl nxt. I'll coordinate them to match the flags I made for Joey. They'll each have something on their side of the room!

Vintage Christmas Card
Vintage Christmas Card

Download whole gallery
Felt heart garlands--I'm totally doing this if I have a girl nxt. I'll coordinate them to match the flags I made for Joey. They'll each have something on their side of the room!
Felt heart garlands--I'm totally doing this if I have a girl nxt.  I'll coordinate them to match the flags I made for Joey.  They'll each have something on their side of the room!

Download whole gallery
2014 DIY fashion
2014 DIY fashion

Download whole gallery
Great christmas card
Great christmas card

Download whole gallery
7 DIY fashion projects - Boot Tassles!
7 DIY fashion projects - Boot Tassles!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment