Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fun fall candle holder idea. Maybe I'll get crafty and make these for Thanksgiving. (Since I'm one of those people who still thinks of TG as an autumn holiday, rather than "pre-Christmas.")

handmade #fortheloveofArt
handmade #fortheloveofArt

Download whole gallery
Fun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 50 Pics
Fun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 50 Pics

Download whole gallery
Fun fall candle holder idea. Maybe I'll get crafty and make these for Thanksgiving. (Since I'm one of those people who still thinks of TG as an autumn holiday, rather than "pre-Christmas.")
Fun fall candle holder idea. Maybe I'll get crafty and make these for Thanksgiving. (Since I'm one of those people who still thinks of TG as an autumn holiday, rather than "pre-Christmas.")

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment