Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!

Pas Pour Toi / Short Kava Kaftan / Hand Made in India
Pas Pour Toi / Short Kava Kaftan / Hand Made in India

Download whole gallery
Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!
Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!

Download whole gallery
Beautiful Birdies Card...
Beautiful Birdies Card...

Download whole gallery
Round Up of DIY Gifts for Bird Lovers
Round Up of DIY Gifts for Bird Lovers

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment