Sunday, December 22, 2013

Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Cute Card with Chocolate.
Cute Card with Chocolate.

Download whole gallery
Do It Yourself Stocking Wreath
Do It Yourself Stocking Wreath

Download whole gallery
diy gift bows
diy gift bows

Download whole gallery
Stampin Up Christmas card - Christmas JOY. $3.50, via Etsy.
Stampin Up Christmas card - Christmas JOY. $3.50, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery
Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!
Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment