Sunday, December 15, 2013

I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.

I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.

Download whole gallery
tarjeta bebé / bautizo
tarjeta bebé / bautizo

Download whole gallery
Handmade - Do it yourself: Weihnachtskarten
Handmade - Do it yourself: Weihnachtskarten

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment