Monday, December 16, 2013

I want to try this but definitely not this shape. I'm thinking maybe just straight across and possibly with the matches alternating between being upside down and right side up...

HAND MADE PAPER FLOWER GARLAND
HAND MADE PAPER FLOWER GARLAND

Download whole gallery
homemade christmas card
homemade christmas card

Download whole gallery
I want to try this but definitely not this shape. I'm thinking maybe just straight across and possibly with the matches alternating between being upside down and right side up...
I want to try this but definitely not this shape. I'm thinking maybe just straight across and possibly with the matches alternating between being upside down and right side up...

Download whole gallery
My handmade cards
My handmade cards

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment